If you work in the building products industry, you'll know well the challenges. Storing a number of various-sized, often heavy products, whilst also displaying them for sale. Maximising space and accessibility are your top priorities.
From shop fittings, to pallet racking and machinery, we provide storage solutions for building products and DIY retailers.
Some of the key issues you may face are:
- Storing long goods, some up to 3m in length, vertically and horizontally
- Bulk storage of sheet materials
- Dense storage of bagged products on pallets
- Displaying the items for sale in a storage environment
- The storage and display of small items in a retail situation
Adjustable storage – for long goods stored vertically
P90 racking can perfectly occupy any space. A mixture of loop dividers, pallet storage and shelving can be incorporated for the storage of many various products into a single storage area.
- Vertical goods kept separate
- All goods supported
- Available in heights of up to 30 meters
- Suitable for storage of wood and plastic etc
- Can be combined with other pallet racking accessories
High-density storage & display – for long items stored horizontally
The horizontal storage of longer items in individual locations can create a dense solution.
- Maximises use of floor space
- Gives access to individual planks
- Offers greater flexibility
- Offers high-density storage
- Provides locking rollers for safety
- Allows for an additional storage area above
- Rollers can be locked for safety
Tailor-made shelving solutions
Our Hi280 shelving range can be tailored to meet even your most unusual storage requirements.
- Specially designed display accessories
- Storage of small parts or odd-shaped items easily solved
- Shelf widths of up to 2.5m
- Adjustable in 25mm steps
- Multi-tier solutions available
- Shelf loads of 75kg - 400Kg per shelf
Bulk horizontal storage – for outside use
If you're storing sheet materials and awkwardly-shaped goods, Cantilever racking is the obvious choice:
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Accommodates long lengths
- Easy access
- Adjustable system
- Arm lengths of up to 2m
- Available in a galvanised or painted finish
- Access from the front for long or awkward items
Bulk storage – for palletised goods
Storing bulk goods on pallets? The versatility of pallet racking means you can use it with a variety of shelving and display options to provide bulk storage either alongside or above the main retail display area.
- Adjustable system in various heights
- Choice of depths & widths
- Range of accessories e.g. timber and mesh shelving panels
- Beams adjustable in 50mm increments
- Available in heights up to 30 metres and in varying widths and depths to perfectly occupy any space